The Flower Box Florist/Happy1 guarantees the freshness, flower quality and value of every order. Each arrangement created and delivered by us is handcrafted by professional qualified florists.
Delivery will be made on the date requested and every effort will be made to meet requests as to preferred times, but only funeral deliveries can be specific with regard to time. Our Business Hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm and Saturdays 8.30 - 12pm. Closed Sundays and Public Holidays.
Weekday deliveries must be placed prior to 2pm and Saturdays 10am. Restricted areas may require more time and notice.
Complaints must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Once Flowers have been delivered it is the Recipients responsibly to care for their flowers. Refer to care instructions*
Special delivery conditions may apply to hospitals, hotels, ships, airports, funeral parlours, crematoria and cemeteries.
Should you have any further queries please call the Friendly Team durning business hours, (07) 4151 4681
Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made within 24 hours of ordering.
- If flowers are arranged in florist's foam, top up with clean water daily, taking care no to overfill.
- If you have received cut flowers, trim stems diagonally about 2cm from the base prior to placing in clean water. Take special care to remove all leaves that will be underwater, as they contain bacteria that may quickly proliferate and spoil the water.
- Position flowers away from draughts, direct heat and sunlight. Do not place them on heat generating appliances such as TVs, microwaves and ovens.
- Do not place flowers directly under air conditions as this may take to moisture out of your flowers.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if the other flowers in your display are still alive.